The Grand Oasis Signature Grill
We are excited to open our restaurant doors! Things will look a little different as we ensure we adhere to government’s restrictions and the hygiene protocols that will ensure your safety.
Our first and foremost priority is your safety, we are committed to taking every possible precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
With this in mind, we have implemented extensive measures to safeguard your wellbeing when you visit our restaurant.
TO ENHANCE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE SAFETY PROTOCOLS WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE.
BEFORE YOU MAY ENTER:
- We will take your temperature and confirm your general health
- Entry will not be permitted should your temperature register 37.5°C or higher
- You will be required to sanitize your hands
- We need your full name, address and valid contact number
- You must be wearing a face mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin
- No gloves will be allowed
- Seating is limited
- No walk in group celebrations and photoshoots allowed, prior booking is required
- Kiddies area and 5D cinema are closed
- Seating has been arranged for safe social distancing
**You can now complete our COVID-19 self-declaration questionnaire on your smart phone in 3 easy steps! Connect to our FREE WiFi (TGO-Guest) and follow these steps:
- Open this link https://bit.ly/38SHRgy
- Complete all the fields and show to staff member at our screening desk. The staff member will then take your temperature. Insert your temperature reading on the form.
- Click to accept disclaimer, submit and you’re good to go!
**Remember to add the link to your favourites or save to your home screen for easy access. The self-declaration must be completed at every visit.
TO ENSURE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME:
- Furniture and surfaces will be sanitized frequently
- You can view our menu online
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing is advised, It is the best way to stop the spread of the virus
- Maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from the next table at all times